Recognised by UNESCO World Heritage for numerous of cultural and historical of ancient city, Bagan, famous for over 2000 ancient monuments and highlights of historic pagodas and monasteries. Due to located in the eastern bank of the Ayeyarwaddy River, Bagan is the main reason for long lasting of ancient pagodas.
2 Days 1 Night Trip (Yangon – Bagan – Yangon)
Day 1: Yangon – Bagan (Flight), Bagan Village Sightseeing
Fly to Bagan with morning flight (approximately 1 hour 20 minute). As soon as we reach Bagan, our car and guide will meet you and take you on a community tour to learn about the livelihoods of Myanmar villagers. Be entertained by beautiful sceneries along the way where such seasonal crops as peanuts, sesame and soya beans line the road on both sides. After a two hour drive, arrives Set Set Yo Village, which is famous for the children’s hairstyle and called Yaung Pae Sue hairstyle (top hair is not cut but kept in a knot) in Myanmar. Children up to the age of adolescents keep this style under the supervision of the head monk of the village. Walk through this village and talk to the head master of the school and learn about village life in general. The monastery offers a chance to rest your tired limbs and treats you to a light snack. Then drive back to Bagan (approximate 2 hours). On the way, stop at a local shop to visit one of the local families who make toddy palm juice for sale from the toddy palms. And then proceed to hotel and enjoy your night.
Day 2: Morning horse ride and Bagan Sightseeing, Bagan – Yangon (Flight)
Our guide will meet you in hotel lobby and transfer to base camp for riding horse. Traveling by a horse is a relaxing and elegant way to enjoy the temples of Bagan. This about 2 hour riding trip explores the best of Bagan’s temples, starting early morning from our base camp (near Shwezigone Pagoda) and proceeds to Alodawpyae Pagoda, Bulaethi Pagoda, Dhammayangyi Temple, Sulamuni Temple, Htilominlo Temple and finishing again at our base camp. After ride, take you on a guided tour around the ancient Bagan with the highlights of historic Pagodas and temples; Shwezegon the prototype for later Myanmar pagodas built by King Anawyethta, Ananda temple - a master piece of King Kyansittha, Thatbyinnyu temple - the highest building in the Bagan plain. In the late afternoon, transfer to airport for flight to Yangon.
*** End of our service ***
Important Information, Rider Restrictions and What to bring
- The wearing of a helmet is compulsory for all riders. You are welcome to bring your own horse riding helmet, saddle.
- Please be advised that all horse rides are subject to availability of a suitable horse.
- Please be aware that our maximum weight limit must be 180lbs.
- In addition to a person's weight, whether we have a suitable horse available also depends upon a rider’s height to weight ratio, riding experience, general muscle tone and fitness levels.
- Must have completed a Rider’s Application Form before riding a horse.
- Please arrive an hour before the start of the trail riding.
- We recommend full length pants, jodhpurs, moleskins and jeans are ideal.
- Footwear needs to be fully enclosed such as horse riding boots or shoes with a flat sole and small heel. If you don't have these, you can wear runners or sandshoes however they are not recommended. Sandals, thongs or large bulky shoes with a heavy tread pattern are not permitted.
- For safety reasons backpacks and the like are not permitted to be worn whilst horse riding.
- Depending on the weather we suggest bringing sunscreen, insect repellent & brimmed hat.
- The responsibility falls to the Parent/Guardian if the child is under 18.
What is included in the tour
- All sightseeing tour and transfer services with private air conditioned car as detailed in our itinerary
- Accommodation with breakfast at 3* hotels as specified
- Domestic flight tickets and airport taxes
- Transfers and tours with English-speaking locally stationed guides
- All entrance fees for the places as mentioned in the program
- Boat trip as specified
- Domestic airports taxes
- Service charges, room tax and baggage handling
- If there are 16 people and above we will grant 1 FOC for tour leader in single room.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Services not mentioned in our itinerary
- Lunch and dinners for the whole trip
- Myanmar Visa fees
- International flight tickets to and from Yangon
- Expenditure of a personal nature (Such as: uses of mini-bar and refrigerator, laundry service, telephone call and etc...)
- Travel insurance (cover against all cancellation costs, medical expenses, including repatriation, in the event of accident or illness)