Our car and guide will pick up you at your place and drive to Bago, (approx. 3 hour drive). Bago city tour Shwemawdaw Pagoda – the highest pagoda in Myanmar, Shwethahlaung reclining Buddha, Hinthargone Pagoda, Kanbawza Thadi - the famous palace of King Bayinnaung (1551-1581 A.D.) is being extensively excavated and some buildings are being rebuilt, Maha Kalyani Sima, 4-gigantic Buddha images of Kyaik Pun. Photo stop at World War II War Cemetery, dedicated to the 27,000 Commonwealth Forces who died in Burma. Then drive Back to Yangon and on the way visit to shwe pyi resort (if time available) and drop off to your hotel.
What is included in the tour
- All sightseeing tour and transfer services with private air conditioned car as detailed in our itinerary
- Service charges, room tax and baggage handling
- Entrance fees and zone fees as per mentioned program
- If there are 16 people and above we will grant 1 FOC for tour leader in single room.
- Tours with English-speaking locally stationed guides
What is NOT included in the tour
- Accommodation with breakfast
- Expenditure of a personal nature (Such as: uses of mini-bar and refrigerator, laundry service, telephone call and etc...)
- International flight tickets to and from Yangon
- Lunch and dinners for the trip
- Myanmar Visa fees
- Services not mentioned in our itinerary
- Travel insurance (cover against all cancellation costs, medical expenses, including repatriation, in the event of accident or illness)