Our car and guide pick up you at your place and drive to Golden Rock - a small stupa placed atop the massive granite boulder Golden Rock which covered with gold leaf, and precariously balanced over the edge of the mountain. When you arrives at Base camp, take the Light truck (approx. 30 minutes up a steep and rough 11-km dirt road), to the up mountain. Then trek to the Top of the mountain (approx. 45 minutes) where the Pagoda is located. Take a rest and sightseeing around in Golden Rock and back to truck terminal, drive down to the base camp. Change the car at base camp, drive back to Yangon.
What is included in the tour
- All sightseeing tour and transfer services with private air conditioned car as detailed in our itinerary
- Entrance fees for Golden Rock
- Truck fees for up and down
- If there are 16 people and above we will grant 1 FOC for tour leader in single room.
- Service charges, room tax and baggage handling
- Tours with English-speaking locally stationed guides
What is NOT included in the tour
- Accommodation with breakfast
- Expenditure of a personal nature (Such as: uses of mini-bar and refrigerator, laundry service, telephone call and etc...)
- International flight tickets to and from Yangon
- Lunch and dinners for the whole trip
- Myanmar Visa fees
- Services not mentioned in our itinerary
- Travel insurance (cover against all cancellation costs, medical expenses, including repatriation, in the event of accident or illness)