Our car and guide pick up your and visit to Dala. Dala is a township on the outskirts of Yangon, on the south of the Yangon River. Although it is relatively close to the urban hub of Yangon (1.5 km away), it is only accessible by ferry. The first step to getting across the river required that we meandered to Pansodan Jetty ,the area attached to the jetty terminal also functions like most markets in Yangon, serving the hundreds of locals who commute from Dala to Yangon each day (during the day the ferry leaves every 20 minutes). Upon arriving on Dala, There are three main sights that tourists typically come to see while in Dala. The Shwe Sayan Pagoda, Fishing Village and Bamboo Village .The Fisherman’s village is located along the banks of Dala river. Many of the fishermen who work along the Yangon River live with their families in huts along the shore. And then take ferry back to Yangon and drive back to your place.
What is included in the tour
- Ferry boat to Dala
- If there are 16 people and above we will grant 1 FOC for tour leader in single room.
- Service charges, room tax and baggage handling
- Sightseeing with trishaw in Dala as detailed in our itinerary
- Tours with English-speaking locally stationed guides
- Transfer and Pick up Hotel – Jetty services with private air conditioned car
What is NOT included in the tour
- Accommodation with breakfast
- Expenditure of a personal nature (Such as: uses of mini-bar and refrigerator, laundry service, telephone call and etc...)
- International flight tickets to and from Yangon
- Lunch and dinners for the whole trip
- Myanmar Visa fees
- Services not mentioned in our itinerary
- Travel insurance (cover against all cancellation costs, medical expenses, including repatriation, in the event of accident or illness)