- Experience the local busy market in morning
- Explore the ancient monuments in old Bagan
- Capture the breathtaking sunrise and sunset movements
Recognised by UNESCO World Heritage for numerous of cultural and historical of ancient city, Bagan, famous for over 2000 ancient monuments and highlights of historic pagodas and monasteries. Due to located in the eastern bank of the Ayeyarwaddy River, Bagan is the main reason for long lasting of ancient pagodas.
Bagan is an ancient city located in the Mandalay Region of Burma (Myanmar). It is located in the dry central plains of the country, on the eastern bank of the Irrawaddy River. We can find archaeological environment, 10,000 Buddhist ancient temples, high lights of historic pagoda and monasteries.
Day 1: Yangon - Bagan
Early morning, domestic flight to Bagan. Upon arrival, full day of sightseeing, starting with busy local market and continuing with visits to a diverse selection of the most important pagodas and temples. Included are: Shwezigon Pagoda, built by King Anawrahta in the early 11th Century as a religious shrine, Ku Byauk Gyi, a temple with exquisite murals of Jataka scenes, Khay Minga Temple, noted for its spectacular panoramic view of the area’s many monuments and Ananda Temple, with four huge standing Buddha images and numerous seated figures in niches around the galleried interior, Thatbyinnyu Temple- the highest building in the Bagan plain. Proceed to Bupaya Pagoda Or Mingala Zedi Stupa to watch sunset over the Ayeyarwaddy River. Overnight at hotel in Bagan.
Day 2: Bagan
After breakfast at hotel, visit to local market and continue of a lacquer craft men’s workshop in nearby Myinkaba village. Continue sightseeing to Manuha Temple, built in the Mon style in 1059, Nanbaya Temple, a unique sandstone monuments, said to have been the palace of King Manuha, Myingaba Gubyaukgyi Temple, noted for mural paintings under the protection of Unesco. The Archaeological Museum, with a collection of bronze, stone and lacquer Buddha images, clothes and gems, is also visited. Overnight at Hotel in Bagan.
Day 3: Bagan - Yangon
After breakfast at hotel, transfer to airport for domestic flight to Yangon.
What is included in the tour
- All sightseeing tour and transfer services with private air conditioned car as detailed in our itinerary
- Accommodation with breakfast at 3* hotels as specified
- Domestic flight tickets and airport taxes
- Transfers and tours with English-speaking locally stationed guides
- All entrance fees for the places as mentioned in the program
- Boat trip as specified
- Domestic airports taxes
- Service charges, room tax and baggage handling
- If there are 16 people and above we will grant 1 FOC for tour leader in single room.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Services not mentioned in our itinerary
- Lunch and dinners for the whole trip
- Myanmar Visa fees
- International flight tickets to and from Yangon
- Expenditure of a personal nature (Such as: uses of mini-bar and refrigerator, laundry service, telephone call and etc...)
- Travel insurance (cover against all cancellation costs, medical expenses, including repatriation, in the event of accident or illness)