Our car and guide will pick up you at your place and sightseeing tour includes the old colonial-style city centre and Sule Pagoda – which is the landmark of the city center and the interesting octagonal pagoda 46 meters high in the heart of Yangon, is also enshrined a hair of Buddha last 2000 years ago. The tour continues to Chaukhtatgyi, a huge reclining Buddha image. Then visit to Bogyoke(Scotts) Market (closed on every Monday), with hundreds of stores and visit a gems shop and then visit to Shwedagon Pagoda, one of the world’s most spectacular religious monuments. The golden dome rises 98 meters above its based and it is cover with 60 tons of pure gold and then drive back to your hotel.
What is included in the tour
- All sightseeing tour and transfer services with private air conditioned car as detailed in our itinerary
- Entrance fees for Shwedagon Pagoda
- If there are 16 people and above we will grant 1 FOC for tour leader in single room.
- Service charges, room tax and baggage handling
- Tours with English-speaking locally stationed guides
What is NOT included in the tour
- Accommodation with breakfast
- Expenditure of a personal nature (Such as: uses of mini-bar and refrigerator, laundry service, telephone call and etc...)
- International flight tickets to and from Yangon
- Lunch and dinner for the trip
- Myanmar Visa fees
- Services not mentioned in our itinerary
- Travel insurance (cover against all cancellation costs, medical expenses, including repatriation, in the event of accident or illness)